If I carry on like this I am not going to get the grade I want, so, inspired by JimJamJenny, tonight I am making the decision to impose some harsh rules on how I spend my time – phase one begins now, and finishes next Sunday, when the situation will be reviewed.
The plan involves daily targets, 48-hour targets (which are expansions of Daily targets to allow flexibility when necessary) and weekly targets.
- meditate for 20 mins
- exercise for 20 mins
- Write Japanese for 20 mins (minimum)
- Read Japanese for 20 mins (minimum)
- Kanji: 30 mins (minimum)
- (Eat properly, drink water, sleep by 11.30pm, up 6am)
Every 2 Days
- 3 hours kanji
- 1 hour writing Japanese
- 1 hour reading Japanese
- 30 mins grammar
- 2 hours on Society and Culture module
- 2 hours on Chinese environment module
- Cycle for at least 90 mins
- Website work (not including Blog): 3 hours max
- CILASS 1 ~ 4 hours per week
In addition to this
- Only check emails twice a day, max email session 30 mins (includes japansoc email writing)
- Maximum of 2 blogs per week, not more than 45 minutes writing a mumble.
Wish me luck!